Saturday, April 27, 2013

Kindle Free App of the Day: Pandas vs Ninjas Premium & Bonus App!

Today's Free App of the Day is Pandas vs Ninjas Premium
Originally $1.99


This is an Angry Birds style physics game, only with Pandas. The reviews complain about gameplay being laggy. I didn't have any problem playing it and the graphics are good, my only complaint is that the pandas and ninjas are very tiny on my 8.9" Fire, and one doesn't seem to be able to zoom in on them. Two other things--one, the app loads "upside down," that is, with the camera on the bottom of the screen. So, if I have it propped open using my Amazon cover, it's upside down. Also, if you drag off the screen, into the black border, when setting up your shot, the Panda throws the cub even if you're not ready. Plus, I can't get three medals on level 1-5!! *pouts*

2.9 of 17 reviews are four stars and above.

So we have a bonus pick: My Horoscope.


Just for fun, I've added this well reviewed horoscope for today's bonus pick. For what it's worth, I didn't think today's horoscope was very accurate for me. You may have better luck... ;D 2366 of 2567 reviews are four stars and above.

These apps are compatible with the original Fire and with my Fire HD 8.9" 4G. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment